Sunday, April 4, 2010

Days 14, 15 and 16

~15 pounds lighter~

It is Getting closer to our 23rd day of the diet and we are looking forward to adding an additional abundance of calories to our diet but then I think that I will have a hard time eating all of that.. jumping from 500 calories to 1500 calories over night is going to be hard. As it is I am having trouble finishing my lunch and dinner at the 500 calories. I feel as though I am stuffing my face, I had trouble with lunch today.. it was about a 1/2 cup of lettuce that I couldn't finish, I bagged it up knowing that it is important for me to eat the entire amount but then still never got to it today, and then dinner.. same thing, couldnt' eat another bite and still had about 1/2 cup of my veggie... well, I did eat it but I had to force myself.

I have been sick for a couple of days, I am not sure what it is or what it is caused from. I don't think that it is caused by the diet otherwise my boyfriend would be sick or I would have heard of someone else getting sick but then again I am going thru a detox and anything is possible. I don't have a fever, just feel weak, lost my voice and am stuffy.

I dreamt of food last night, well... I dreamt of something and food appeared in my mouth and I had a choice to spit it out or swollow it, it was a cracker and some kind of spread... cheese spread I am sure. I swollowed it and felt guilty... I say that I don't crave food and am wondering if my sub concious is screaming for it, lol. Either that or I am worring about how I will introduce food back into my life post hcg diet. That exact topic has been a discussing between my boyfriend and I over the last few days.

We both keep losing weight, I think that my total is 15 lbs. I am at the point where my clothes are way to big, I must be losing a ton of inches and will see the Doctor on Thursday for my measurement and weigh in.

my water intake has slowed down, I was drinking one oz per lb of body weight and in the last couple of days have done about 1/2 that. ... it could be that I am tired of peeing all the time, I lose sleep over it because I don't always get to my desired amount until 8 pm. I added some lemon stevia and it helps me a bit so maybe it is also that I am tired of drinking plain water. I can have as much tea as I want as long as it is decaf but just haven't done that which is quite bizzare for an herbalist, I have every herb imaginable to steep!

Today I walked out of the bedroom with an outfit that I hadn't worn in a while due to the weight that I had gained and my daughters reaction was "wow" mom, you're so skinny!... fact is, I am not skinny but compared to 15 lbs and gawd knows how many inches ago, I look skinny to those who live under the same roof. I have to remind myself that I am not skinny (yet), it does feel like it though... but fact is... I am still over weight and probably considered obese... but what is obese anyway? right?

I am amazed how 15 lbs makes me feel, I feel lighter in my step, less pain in my back and more energy (when I am not under the weather)... I feel so much healthier and happier too.

No comments:

Post a Comment