Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 18

The first thing that we do in the morning is give ourselves our hcg shot, go to the bathroom and weigh ourselves.
This morning, I lost 0.2 lb's, 0.0 lbs yesterday... I am pretty sure it is becauseof the tinctures that I was taking for my cough, they say it takes a couple of days to show up on the scale if you cheat or don't follow the rules and that would make sense that I havedn't lost weight in the last two days.
HOW CAN I NOT LOSE weight with only eating 500 calories a day? I am not sure... I also didn't drink but about 40 oz. of water. FAR from my usual and instructed amount of water that I am supposed to intake.

Ya, keep to the diet, do no sway at all from the rules.

However I am not that bothered. I had to do what I had to do and I plan to do another round on this diet anyway. I am far from my goal weight of 160 lb and knew that I woudl have to do this diet twice to reach my desired weight.

on day 27 of our diet we get to up our calories or continue on with the 500 calories a day for a total of 40 days, I am not sure which one I intend on doing. Part of me thinks that waiting the few weeks in between would be beneficial and another part of me says the other would be best. I guess I will just need to talk to my physician and others who have been on this diet and see what they have done and what they think.

Did a little gardening today in our organic veggie garden. Today we will have beet greens for lunch with shrimp... maybe a shrimp salad!  Or perhaps lettuce from the garden.......

No comments:

Post a Comment