Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 22

Yes, I am still on the diet... I was feeling under the weather for a few days and didn't feel like writing much. I had an allergy issue that turned infection and wore me out. Being sick on this diet wasn't a good thing, I couldn't drink my water which didn't do well for my weight loss either, but the fact that I was ill and only eating a limited amount of calories when my body was trying to heal itself probably prolonged the illness

 I did start taking herbal tinctures regularly and it did help and finally when we had our weigh in... the doc told me that I could have gone off the shots for a couple of days to get better by completely dosing my body with herbal goodies but by this time I was on the up swing and it didn't matter.

I have lost a total of 24 lbs by my scale and feel wonderful (now that I am not all plugged up). I am a little bummed that once I decided to embrace my weight (right before the diet) and buy some decent clothing to wear, and donate smaller clothing... that I lose the weight.... Hmmmm. Yes, all my new clothes now are a bit baggy and I will have to shop some more... not to bummed about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment