Monday, April 5, 2010

day 17

Not much to report today, but I do love my onions, I brown them... sliced real thin and stringy and cooked till thier sugars are browned and then put them on top of my fish or chicken or stk and yum!

No wieght was lost today but I swear the inches are drop drop dropping! Whoopee! Makes my day beautiful, Still sick though. My ribs hurt so much from coughing, could be allergies but I don't know. I am getting better, I have added an antiviral tincture and thought that it would totally ruin my diet since it is made with alcohol and alcohol is a carb with lots of sugar but if all it has done is made me feel better and stalled weight loss than I have to be okay with that. I don't do anti biotics unless I have to and even though I was close to it yesterday... I am glad that I didn't opt to do that.

two more days until weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment