Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 34


so, I had some issues. I was pissed that I couldn't lose anymore weight but still had to portion food.. and for how long? Did I say 8 weeks.. 6 wks, 8 wks... didn't matter!

I am still bothered, it is harder than 500 calories because when I was doing the first phase at 500 calories a day, I had the reward of weight loss.

BUT, it has gotten easier, I am less pissed and have tried to look at it another way... not easy but I am turning around. During this phase I have not only begun setting my metabolism but have learned how to combine meals or create low calorie meals... I am still not hungry and I really enjoy the foods that I am eating. For instance listed below are the calories and contents of the salad pictured above:

This salad consists of 2.5 ozGreens, 2.5 ozwild trout, 1/2 a red bell pepper, 1\2 an avocado, 1 hard boiled egg, a little bit of seasoning, a little bit of fresh garlic and a little bit of fresh rosemary from the garden and 2 tbls. of Balsamic vinegar and a lovely glass of wine..... this meal was less than 500. Without the wine the meal was 320 calories. DEEEEE LISH!

Click here for my website and blog

Silybum Herbal Products and more

http://www.herbanchica.blogspot.com/

2 comments: