Tuesday, March 30, 2010

AMAZING BBQ PARTY THIS WEEK~!~

Days 9, 10 and 11

The diet has been going well, almost 10lbs lost now and my energy level is great! I am still not hungry and finding more and more enjoyment in the foods that I am allowed. I have skipped several days of hcg diet blogging because I have been useful with all this new energy and weight loss, went and had my hair done, went shoe shopping... went to a bbq. YES, we went to a bbq the other night and there was t-bone and pasta salad and potatoe salad and homeade angel food cake with whipped cream and strawberries. BEAUTIFUL dinner, we didn't eat and we were fine about it. It looked and smelled fabulous and even though we wished we could eat it we did not and we didn't have a hard time with it either.

Today we are having 350 g. of cabbage and 3.5 oz of shrimp with a strawberry smoothy for lunch, it is only 211 calories... we will need to beef up for dinner- we try and to 250 cal. per meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment