Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 4

So, again... not hungry. However I do have cravings for something salty and crunchy. Didn't have breakfast but for lunch had chicken breast again and beet greens from my garden and finished with an apple. It was a real treat to know that I can have sparkling water and stevia, I bought root beer stevia and put it in my sparkling water and it was wonderful!

I am actually full. My boyfreind however is hungry and having lots of cravings.  . I think it is a habit of munching that he has but he calls it cravings so I am not sure which it really is. He also feels a loss in energy but is dealing with it quite well.

I peed 10 times yesterday in my four hour shift and only 3 times today, I was very glad that I am not peeing as frequently.

I did lose 6 lbs! I had gained 6 lbs over that weekend so I am where I started but it is still a happy loss since I was so worried about eating all that junk!

Sorry, I keep forgetting to take photos, I will add some tonight if I can just remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment