Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 5

Today was supposed to be euphoric. I don't know if I would call it euphoric, however I felt really good, with a lot of energy, woke up 3 lbs lighter than yesterday and also notices that my clothes were fitting me differently. Looking at my boyfriend, can see how his body is changing too.

We shopped at a farmers market and bought some red and white cabbage, freezedried onion and oregano for seasoning (which is allowed) apples, cucumbers and strawberries.

The afternoons seem to be harder...  with cravings or wanting to munch however not too bad, not bad enought to get us to cheat...and again I did NOT take photo's of our meals!!! but, I had chicken and lettuce and for a treat we had a strawberry smoothie.
Writing it out, it sounds quite boring but it was fabulous. I put pepper and onion powder on my lettuce and squeezed lemon over it, the chicken I ate cold and the smoothie was just ice, 10 strawberries and stevia and I loved loved loved it! Mike had sea bass and slightly steamed cabbage with lemon and seasoning. I think both of us agree that the smoothie was quite a treat and that we needed it!

Emotions are coming up.. eating has been an armour and when you take away the food.. then what surfaces can be quite emotional. Letting go of the crutch and facing the emotion is hard to do but with a co-dieter it makes it easy. We have this extra weight for a reason and we kind of knew that it would bring up "issues" when we started to lose the weight or "deprive" ourself from the lovely comfort of food.

Lunch- we had shrimp with poultry seasoning and asparagus... for snack or desert we had sliced our apples and dipped them in cinamon and stevia and it was super good too! We came up with the idea to bake our apples with cinamon and stevia for a warm desert sometime in the future.

We are learning to be more creative with our food and this is really fun!
We are full after our meals and feel somewhat satisfied.. I could always eat more... I have the bad habit of eating until I am uncomfortably full.

Tomorrow we go in and see our Natrapath and she will measure us and weigh us and she also goes over our diets that we have been logging. I am excited to see the inch difference! She will also check our BMI and other stuff.

I wouldn't suggest doing this diet without a physicians help, I know that you can buy the drops or the shots on line and I also know that it can be dangerous.. not only do you not know what you are actually getting and what about the refrigeration?  You need to keep them cold.... but also... if you do not know if you have a prolactin issue or a thyroid issue or a diabetic issue then you may actually cause some great harm to yourself by taking hcg hormone.

We go to Naturally Nurturing in Gilbert, They are concerned about you health and not thier pocket book.. You call the doctor by her first name and it is a real comfortable clean office. There is a lovely herbalist on site, a chiropractor and hypnotherapist that are there several days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment