Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 6,7 & 8

I have to apoligize for skipping a couple of blogging days.
Day 6 was brutal for me, I was angry because I hadn't lost any weight and blamed my boyfreind for not calculating my calories correctly, he calculated 400 calories for my previous day rather than 500 calories and it caused me not to lose any weight. I was ugly and fat and angry and picked a huge fight with him.
It wasn't his fault, it was mine.. I need to be responsible for my own "stuff" and stop making excuses or blaming others.
Day 7 was much better, I did lose another 3 lbs and was delighted for this. The doc visit went well however we were not measured, we get measured our 3rd week not every week.
Day 8, today... I didn't lose any weight again, I did kind of cheat, I had my hair done and had a beautiful scalp massage from a fabulous hair dresser. Of course we aren't suppose to use cream rinse or conditioner unless we rinse it out IMMEDIATELY, he massaged it in and guess what? it was enough to cause me not to lose any weight. BUT, my hair looks fabulous!
I did remember to take a picture of our lunch and hopefully will remember dinner and every other meal beyond, the meals are good and the quanity isn't bad being that it is only 250 calories per meal.

3.5 oz of very very lean meat with any visible fat removed, 120 grams of spinach and 1 medium apple.
total: 253 calories

Shouting out to my hair dresser Carlos, owner of Total Hair Experience
1900 E University Dr Ste 24
Mesa, Arizona
85203
480-827-0602

No comments:

Post a Comment