Saturday, August 14, 2010

DANGERS of HCG Diet

The first round of my hcg diet went well, I lost a lot of weight... as with any diet.. they all work if you stick to them. So I did begin to gain a lb or two back when I forgot how to eat.

My second round started off the same way... it was working and I was elated... however other things started to go bad.

My hair started falling out, my moods were low, I believe that my vitamin D deficiency may also be in part the use of this diet.

I am in the process of finding out why my hair is falling out, my moods are low and so on.

I think that I may being going into peri menopause, do I blame the HCG diet.. I do.
I think it pushed me into peri menopause, I may have been headed that way anyway... however I think that when messing with hormones... you will pay the price.

If you are healthy and young you may not have to worry about doing the HCG diet. Just be aware of all the facts.

I am healthy... but I also had a hysterectomy because of a tumor at the age of 35 and only have one overy, I am 42 years old and my likely hood of early menopause is higher than others.

I stopped and no longer recommend the HCG diet if you have the same concerns as me. As far as someone in a different situation then the HCG diet may be for you. It just wasn't for me.

14 comments:

  1. I lost a lot of weight... as with any diet.. they all work if you stick to them. So I did begin to gain a lb or two back when I forgot how to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog ,And i must say that i agree HCG is by far the best weightloss program out there.
    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hcg is drops are safe and easy way for used.It have no Side effect.



    hcg drops

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if you will stop on this kind of diet, you will probably still increasing weight. Probably due to some factors that affect diet system. Best HCG Diet Plan in McAllen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any updates regarding life after an HCG cycle? I have heard the HCG diet drops are little more than a placebo. Are HCG diet injections better?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I think you we're misinformed HCG injections and HCG diet drops should be taken with the professional advise of an HCG diet coach before you started with your diet.

    You should also take into consideration your health condition before undergoing the said diet protocol.

    Nevertheless, this is an important lesson that we have to consider when buying different HCG products, make sure that a legitimate HCG coach will mentor us about the proper procedures about this diet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing out this content it are really fastidious.
    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete
  8. During the diet you have to take B12. And Biotin, this is for skin, nails and hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow i am just starting i hope it will be ok

    ReplyDelete
  10. When you have a hysterectomy, you are instantly put into menopause. Doing this diet without any vitamins, as some mentioned above, is what may of done it, or it is likely your thyroid is underactive. Read Dr. Browntein's book about IODINE,...even if your thyroid readings came back normal,...there still may be an issue with the thyroid. The majority of people are iodine deficient and need it.,...and no "iodized salt" is garbage. Read about it. Iodine works miracles for the hair,.....highly doubt it was the HCG diet,...though you may "shed" hair,...it grows back afterwards. I would bet you have other issues going on. Start with the thyroid. 23 days on this diet, shouldn't make you loose your hair permenantly. Has it grown back and have your moods gotten better?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use hcg drops long time ago and lose weight on fast way without any kind of trouble then I can tell is good for us...

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of our products have 100% pure ingredients.
    Our hCG Pellets and hCG Drops are Made in the U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment drew me
    I lost a lot of weight... as with any diet.. they all work if you stick to them. So I did begin to gain a lb or two back when I forgot how to eat.

    ReplyDelete