Friday, June 4, 2010

ROUND II

Here I am, ready for round two! I was pretty successful at keeping my weight off, I did gain back 6 lbs but I didn't stay eating the way that I probably should have.
This is my first loading day and this is the list of what I have had so far.
3 McDonalds Hashbrowns with mayo and ketsup
2 egg and cheese mc muffins with mayo
1 large carmel frappe'
2 pieces of KFC original
2 helpings of mashed potatoes and gravy and two biscuits
2.5 krispy cream donuts ( donut appreciation day today!)
It is only 2:33 pm.

I am excited to get to the weight lost part of this diet. Eating like this isn't as enjoyable as it should be. Not only has my eating habits changed but so has my desire and my taste buds. The KFC was aweful, it isn't whole food by any means, it is processed and it tastes processed, the chicken had a faint flavor of re heated oil full of carcinogens I am sure! The potatoes probably had NO potato in it at all. Same with McD's food .. I DID enjoy my donuts though!

After this round of my diet I may post the before and after photos. Why we took them in my underwear... I have no idea. I think that was how it was suggested that we did it. I don't know, but I wish I hadn't done that ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment